We are pleased to inform all our patients, that we are operating at our usual scheduled hours of Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. We are also continuing to offer Virtual visits for those with qualifying conditions and for patients 65 and older.
We are instituting several protocols, to ensure the health and well-being of all our patients and staff.
- We are spacing out appointments and rooming patients immediately, to minimize the number of patients in the waiting area.
- All surfaces are cleaned and virally disinfected between patients.
- We have removed magazines from the waiting area
- Chairs are set up in a way for patients to be seated at a distant.
When calling to schedule an appointment, please inform our staff of the following:
- If you have tested positive or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If you have a cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fatigue, fever, and/or loss of taste or smell.
Upon arrival to your appointment:
- Please arrive on time so we can keep our schedule running smoothly and help us maintain limited patients in the waiting room.
- We ask if you could please wear a face mask, for the safety of our elderly patients and staff.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer, which is provided.
- Please limit the number of people that accompany you. There is an outside area that they can sit and wait for you until you are seen.
- If coming in for a procedure, it is best if they drop you off and provide us with a cell number, we can call them once you are ready to be picked up. (Best for family and friends not to wait in the office during procedures)